Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Went to the doctor yesterday.....

Went for my annual obgyn (hope I am not over sharing) check up and thank God my doctor is on top of things! She noticed some things my regular doctor had not (that is one reason I am switching regular doctors) and it explains a lot with regard to my weight gain. But.....I still lost 5 pounds since last weigh in. SCORE!!!!

I am excited about the information that she gave me and now I have to put it into action. I did a small work out this morning which is a start.....after beeing sick for a month body has been a little (actually a lot) weak. 

A times are a changing :-)

1 comments:

Marathon runner said...

Hey pretty lady. What's going on now with your struggle? I've seen your fb post lately. We need to work that out. It's hard but you can do it.

Post a Comment