Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Beginning


This is me now....this is a recent pic that shows my weight. Not the best picture in the world, but you get the point. I don't ever want to be this size again. I am using this post as my basline post. A few statitics about me, some of my goals, and how I plan on accomplishing those goals.

Now

  1. Age: 29 (30 in a couple of months)

  2. Height: 5'10"

  3. Weight: 300

  4. BMI: 43.0
Goals

  1. To live a healthy lifestyle for as long as God allows

  2. Weight: 170

  3. BMI: 24

  4. Run a 5K (October 9, 2010)

  5. Walk Music City Half Marathon (April 30, 2011)
Steps


  1. Eating healthy consistently

  2. Workout 5 days out of the week

  3. No eating after 7pm

  4. No Alcohol (this is going to be a hard one)

  5. No Fried Foods
This is just the beginning...this will be a long journey.  This morning I walked about 3 miles and attempted to jog part of the way.  Had a healthy breakfast and plan on having a healthy lunch....the journey has begun

0 comments:

Post a Comment