Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day #2

Okay....I am not going to write everyday, but in the beginning I need some motivation and to vent.  This morning I woke up with a headache, saw on the news it was 77 degrees BEFORE 5am, and I had the thought of having to be at work early so I was making up a whole lot of excuses not to go walking this morning. But I did it! I only did 2 miles, and did it in about 35 minutes which is not too bad for me.

Walking outside is better for me than walking inside on a treadmill. I get bored with a treadmill and I feel like I have not done anything. I might try doing some time on the treadmill on those evenings when I don't have things to do after work (which is rare).

I will say this being fat is so much easier!! I cooked grilled veggie burgers, sauteed spinach with garlic and a little lemon juice (thanks for the tip Elisabeth), and corn (no butter). I am going grocery shopping tomorrow so tonight I am going to look at some great recipes and some healthy ideas.  I up for suggestions as long as it has no meat. I like seafood, but trying stay away from that too...shell fish is a weakness and crab legs with garlic butter is the devil and he is always calling my name....especially when publix has them on sale.

Okay...Off to work and I to have shower. Did I mention it is much easier being fat??? I so don't like to sweat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment