Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekly Update :-(

A lot has been going on, but here is an update.

  1. Weight 292 (gained 2 pounds)....I have to stop eating out so much
  2. Working out 3 out of 7 days....I have to get back to at least 5 days...I am aiming for 6
  3. As stated on my last post I am thinking about going back to straight vegan...just not about the weight loss, but I was able to manage portions better and not putting as many bad things in my body during that time.
  4. I am signed up to do a 5k WALK on the 25th with my church....I would love to run it, but not there yet.
I think that is all for now. In the morning I am going to attempt to cut some time off my 15 minute miles....we shall see.

1 comments:

LC said...

Don't worry about the 2lb gain, you will have that off in no time. Good luck on your first 5K. Whether your walking or running at least your moving!

Post a Comment