Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekly Update (promise I will get better)

Okay.....the past couple of weeks have been rough, but I pushed on...not full strength, but made some choices and sticking to a plan.

  1. Weight is 290 (lost 2 pounds, not great, but at least I did not go up)
  2. I am sticking with being a pescatarian. I love cheese and seafood....just will do in moderation.
  3. I worked out about 4 times over the past week....not good, but considering I had a sever sinus infection and was having serious allergy problems (I wanted to peel my eyeballs out) not too bad.
  4. I plotted my extension walking path, think it will add a mile to my usual 2-3 mile walk, I will attempt to add until it gets freezing cold.
  5. Refrigerator and pantry is stocked with healthy foods....veggies, yogurt, beans, brown rice, and so on.  I just have to cook it and stop eating out every other day (that is better for my health and budget)
I think that is all for now....will try out my new path in the morning and use runkeeper to track the distance. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment