Saturday, July 17, 2010

Guess What???

I am slowly getting back to not focusing on the pain and working out more. I was recently forced to extend my outside workout which was a good thing...even though I did not want too :-( The other day my car died and I was without a car for a day. That morning I had to get some things from the grocery store and I decided to walk to the store!!! I just calculated the walk and it totaled 2.99 miles (just say three...) on mapquest. I was like YAY!!! This is a milestone for me because I was not tired when I got back home, I walked at a steady pace without stopping, and considering the extra hills and heat I had to endure, I say I did a good job!.

Now I just have to continue this motivation on a consistent basis. Unfortunately I am about to go on vacation...working out will be harder. Hotel will have a workout room so hopefully I will wake up early enough to workout before the days activities and also I HAVE to eat right while I am gone.

We shall see.  Weekly update will not include weight because I will not be on a scale, but will give an update. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment