Sunday, July 4, 2010

Treadmill vs. Walking Outdoors

Okay...When I first started operation death of fat girl I was pretty much doing a 2 mile walk around my neighborhood and adding up to a mile walking around my complex depending on how I felt.  Well with it being close to 80 degrees at 4am in the morning it is harder to walk outside without passing out.

Well I have been walking more inside on the treadmill and I am actually pushing myself more on the treadmill. Walking outside it is easier to slow down walking or just stop. On treadmill I have to keep going or I might become a funny youtube clip. I am slowly increasing the speeds on the treadmill and today I actually increased my length of time.

Hopefully next week I am going to mix it up and do some days outside and some days inside.  I have to get use to walking and hopefully running soon. October 9th will be here before I know it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment