Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Week #2

This week was a rough week. I developed a major toothache and it is killin me!!! So the update will be short.

  1. Don't know weight, but pretty sure it was not a lot due to the holidays....I did not pig out but I did not really exercise portion control. Will update tomorrow will I get on the scale.
  2. I did walk 2.5-3 miles 5 out of 7 days. Most of them were done inside on the treadmill.
  3. I did weight training 2 days last week...my muscles will never forgive me.
  4. I did not even look at the ellipitical machine...tooth ache consumed my thought process.
  5. I pigged out on a veggie pizza this weekend.  But I attempted to walk a little longer.
That is all the update I can do for today.  I don't think I gained weight, but loss of weight still not sure....Going to dentist in the morning so hopefully the pain will go away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment